Who needs deadlifts when you've got life itself? That's right, folks.
The secret to staying active isn't found in a fitness center. It's those little wins throughout the day that make or break your salubrity portfolio. Walking to the grocery store - hats off. Walking with your dogs - cats off 😹. Taking crisp activity breaks - bravo. Doing chores while remote working - multitasker, but the good kind! Good news - there's more in store!
It's the simple things that keep our bodies moving and grooving. On top of that, if you embrace a proactive mindset, you'll be surprised at where your legs may take you when the work timer Bolts you (pun intended) like the sound of a starting pistol.
Get in The Move Groove With This Tiny List
- Find health reasons to move more throughout your workday
- Engage in a morning exercise routine
- Bracket your work with a physical pomodoro timer
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Sit on an exercise ball instead of a work chair and posture up
- Clean the dust off your stationary bike if you have one
- Get your furry friends out for a jog
- Walking to errands improves health and reduces carbon footprint
- Don't leave chores for later
- Do desk exercises, chair yoga, and take brain breaks
- A good night's sleep can make you more apt for movement